Dive in with the high-performance sport style of a fully luminous dial. The new Promaster Dive Automatic men’s watch by Citizen goes deeper into the history of the original version of this diving watch that was released in 1989 for the new generation of dive watch enthusiasts. A design element that stands out is the distinctive, serrated bezel design that was inspired by a fugu, the Japanese name for pufferfish. Featuring a fully luminous dial and a 3-piece, 44mm case with anti-reflective sapphire crystal and an all-black ion-plated stainless steel case and bracelet, this iconic men’s dive watch is a reimagining of the original. The black rotating bezel with a black easy-grip aluminum ring surrounds the easy-to-see fully luminous dial, while the case back features an engraving of a fugu or pufferfish. This technically advanced and automatic sport watch comes in an exclusive collector’s dive tank and is ISO compliant with a screw-down crown and water resistant to 200 meters. Caliber 8204.
Promaster Dive Automatic | Black/Lume
- Automatic Movement - Completely Mechanical. Powered by the release of a wound spring, mechanical movements never require a battery. Wound 2 ways: Automatic: Automatic mechanical movements have an oscillating weight that winds the spring with the motion of the wearer’s arm. Manual: The springs on manual-wind mechanical movements are wound clockwise by the rotation of the crown.
- Black Stainless Steel - 316L stainless steel with black IP coating.
- Day & Date Window - English/Spanish Days. Located @ 3 o'clock.
- Sapphire Crystal - Virtually Scratch Proof. Anti-Reflective Coating.
- Diver's 200M - 200 Meters/666 Feet Water Resistance. ISO Certified. (Professional Divers)
- Full Luminous Dial - Citizen's Natulite lume material causes the entire dial glow a bright green hue after exposure to artificial or natural light.